- What is GSTR 3B?
GSTR-3B is a monthly self-declaration that has to be filed a registered dealer. It is a simplified summary return and the purpose of the return is for taxpayers to declare their summary GST liabilities for the tax period and the discharge of these liabilities in a timely manner.
- You should file monthly GSTR3B
- GSTR3B once filed, cannot be revised
- Who Should File?
- Every registered person has to file GSTR 3B
- Even NIL returns must be filed
- Following persons need not file GSTR 3B
- Input Service Distributors & Composition Dealers
- Suppliers of OIDAR
- Non-resident taxable person
- What are the Late Fees?
Filing GSTR-3B is mandatory even for NIL returns. Late Fee for filing GSTR-3B after the due date is as follows:
- Rs. 50 per day of delay
- Rs. 20 per day of delay for taxpayers having Zero tax liability for that month
Interest @ 18% per annum is payable on the amount of outstanding tax to be paid.
- What is the due date of filing GSTR 3B?
Due date of filing this return is 20th of every month.
Quickly file your GST 3B here