All you should know about Director KYC
What is Director KYC and why you must not ignore it ?
In the backdrop of new MCA guidelines, it is now mandatory to conduct Director KYC in respect of each person who holds Director Identification Number (DIN).
What is DIR 3 KYC?
Every individual who has been allotted a Director Identification Number (DIN) including disqualified Directors as on 31st March 2018 shall submit e-form DIR-3-KYC to the Central Government on or before 31stAugust 2018 without payment of ROC fees.
Who Should File?
- Every Director who has allotted DIN on or before 31st March, 2018
- DIN Status – Approved /Disqualified
What documents are needed to file it?
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Self-Attested PAN
- Self-Attested Aadhaar card (with Mobile number updated)
- Self-Attested Electricity Bill/ Bank statement with present address
- Passport size photograph
- Director Digital Signature
Are there any Government fees for filing it?
No. There are no government fees of filing DIR3 KYC.
I am a foreign director in Indian Company. I don’t hold Aadhar Card. Do I still need to complete Director KYC Procedure?
Yes. If you are holding a DIN, it is mandatory that you file your DIR3 KYC. List of documents will be same as above (except Aadhar).
What are the consequences if form is not filed on or before 31st August 2018?
- If the same is filed beyond 31st August 2018, penalty of Rs. 5,000/- shall be levied by Ministry. This is a mandatory penalty and can not be avoided.
- The DIN shall be deactivated. This means that you are disqualified to act as a director in any company.
Do not wait till the last moment! Act now. Stay compliant and avoid disqualification and penalties by filing in time. EbizFiling will make it easy and seamless for you to be KYC compliant at MCA.
Prices (All inclusive):
- If you are holding Digital Signature, You should pay only INR 799/- here.
- If you do not have Digital Signature, you should pay INR 1999/- here.
About EbizFiling.com :
EbizFiling.com is a motivated and progressive concept conceived by like-minded people, which helps small, medium and large businesses to fulfill all compliance requirements of Indian Laws. It is a platform managed, operated and driven by CA, CS, IT professionals, Lawyers and Influencers, who have vast experiences into the respective fields. What differentiates us from others is our pricing, TAT, dedicated teams of professionals, whom we call Compliance Managers, digitally advanced platforms for client serving, among other things. Internally at EbizFiling, we have developed unique and customized working methods, which are committed to ensure error-free service delivery, faster execution and quick response time to the clients.