GST Law in India includes the provision regarding the suo-moto cancellation of the GST Registration of any Entity, whereby the Adjudicating Officer suo-motto cancels the GST Registration of the Entities, who according to them, are registered erroneously or lacks the purpose for the same.
GST registration can be cancelled by using the forms below:
- GST REG 16 – this form is to be used to apply for cancellation.
- GST REG 17 – A proper officer can send the show cause / cancellation notice to a registered person using this form.
- GST REG 18 – The concerned person must reply back in this form within 7 days of notice explaining why his/her registration should not be cancelled.
- GST REG 20 – If the proper officer is satisfied with the explanation, he can use this form to drop the cancellation proceeding and pass a formal order.
- GST REG 19 – This form will be used by the proper officer to issue a formal order for cancellation of registration. The order is to be sent within 30 days from the application date or from the date of response in GST REG 18 form.
We at ebizfiling.com can help you with getting GST registration at a nominal cost starting from Rs. 2,499/- (all inclusive) with the end to end support of our professional team. Need more personalized solutions? Get in touch with us at +91 9643 203 209 or email email@example.com