Benefits of GST Registration
Good & Service tax is a one indirect tax which is levied on the supply of goods and services. It has replaced many indirect taxes that were existed in the Country. It is a Destination Based taxed that will be levied on every point of sales.
Following are the benefits of getting GST Registration:
- Legally recognized as supplier of goods and Services
- Legally authorized to collect tax from the purchaser and pass on the credit of taxes paid on goods and services supplied to the recipients.
- Proper accounting of taxes paid on the input goods or services which can be utilized for payments of GST due on supply of goods or services or both by the business
- Eligible to avail various benefits under GST Laws
- Simpler and lesser number of compliances are there under GST Laws
- The procedures for refund of taxes and registration of taxpayers will be common, while the formats of tax return will be uniform
Apply for GST Registration here.
About EbizFiling.com :
EbizFiling.com is a motivated and progressive concept conceived by like-minded people, which helps small, medium and large businesses to fulfill all compliance requirements of Indian Laws. It is a platform managed, operated and driven by CA, CS, IT professionals, Lawyers and Influencers, who have vast experiences into the respective fields. What differentiates us from others is our pricing, TAT, dedicated teams of professionals, whom we call Compliance Managers, digitally advanced platforms for client serving, among other things. Internally at EbizFiling, we have developed unique and customized working methods, which are committed to ensure error-free service delivery, faster execution and quick response time to the clients.
Get in touch for free consultation on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9643203209.