A Private Limited Company is a type of company that offers Limited Liability or legal Protection for its shareholder Private Limited Company which can have a minimum of two members and can go as far as to two hundred members; it must have minimum of two directors and a maximum of fifteen directors.
Private Limited Company lies somewhere in between a partnership firm and a widely owned public company, as it have all the advantages namely flexibility, borrowing capacity, greater capital combination of different and diversified abilities, etc. Steps for incorporation of . Private Limited Company in India:
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC): It is a token which is used for digitally signing the forms that are to uploaded on MCA for the incorporation process.
- Director Identification Number: DIN will be allocated for the Directors of the Company.
- Name Reservation: If the proposed name is acceptable, name approval would be approved. Else, the form for name approval should be resubmitted.
- Incorporation: Company is incorporated if there are no defects in the incorporation documents. Else, form must be resubmitted with corrections.
- SPICe: Incorporation Procedures. Filing of e-MOA and e-AOA.
- Permanent Account Number: On Incorporation PAN is allotted automatically and PAN card is dispatched to the registered office of the Company.
- TAN Number: TAN number is allotted and provided to the promoters for TDS filing.
We at ebizfiling will make it easy for you to incorporate a Private Limited Company at a nominal cost starting from Rs. 13,499/- with end to end help from our professional team.
Need more personalized solutions? Get in touch with us at +91 9643 203 209 or email email@example.com